From Maizi Tec:
Max IMS is designed for large, small and medium enterprises with computerized inventory management. Max IMS has an easy-to-use interface, supports various stock accounting methods (FIFO, LIFO, MWA, WA, Planned Price), batch management, ages of stock analysis, multiple warehouses and locations, categorization management of items. It also has an automatic warning on lack or over stock of items, supports data import and export, multiple languages, supports SQL scripts. Server can make an incremental backup simultaneously without a periodic backup and data will never be lost.
What's new in this version: Version 126.96.36.199: 1 add dynamic ID service; 2 add record count in navgation; 3 support multiple connections; 4 add Merge Duplicate Item in bill; 5 add export of GIF, CSV, Text, E-Mail, Open Office (ODS, ODT), and DBF.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage your warehouse and control inventory and distribution.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Control the movement and storage of materials within a warehous...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage your inventory with barcoding, POs, shipping, work order...
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Track your inventory and costs.
- Manage and control your inventory, stock, and daily sales.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Manage purchasing, inventory, accounts, and finances.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Enhance or repair your vehicle.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Get a comprehensive warehousing & stock control solution.
- Manage and organize your inventory and documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage warehouse quantities, create purchase orders, receipts, ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: