From Limit Point Software:
MailCM is a contextual menu and menu bar application for copying Apple Mail message properties of multiple messages to the clipboard.
The following menu items are available for copying the given property:
- All Headers. All the headers of the message
- Contents. Contents of an email message
- All Headers and Content. All the headers and content of the message
- Date. The date a message was received
- Time. The time a message was received
- Header Message ID. The header message ID string
- Mail Message ID. Mail's internal numeric message ID string
- Source. Raw source of the message
- Reply To. The address that replies should be sent to
- Sender. The full name and email address of the sender of the message
- Sender Name. The full name of the sender of the message
- Sender Address. The email address of the sender of the message
- Add Sender to Address Book. Add the selected senders to Address Book
- Add Recipient to Address Book. Add the selected recipients to Address Book
- Subject. The subject of the message
- Recipient . The full name and email address of the recipient of the message
- Recipient Name. The name of the first recipient of the message
- Recipient Address. The address of the first recipient of the message
- Summary. Sender, subject, date, time, recipient and content of the message
Preferences. Use the System Preference pane to specify which message properties you would like to appear in the contextual menu. By default all properties are included.
MailCM is part of the Limit Point Software Utilities Bundle : http://www.limit-point.com/Utilities.html. Purchase a Utilities password to activate all the utilities, including MailCM. Upgrades are free, new utilities are always included!
MailCM initially runs for about ten days without a permanent password.
What's new in this version:
- For MailMBI: Management of the various options available in Preferences has been simplified by moving the Preferences pane out of System Preferences and into the menu bar application itself. This simplifies both installation and access of preferences for MailMBI. (Note: MailCM, the contextual menu, still requires the system preference pane if you choose to use it rather than MailMBI. MailCM can not be used on Mac OS X 10.6+, use MailMBI instead.)
More Products to Consider
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- Clear duplicate contacts out of Address Book.
- Easy and free Personal todo list and shared task list for your ...
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- All-in-1 tool for tracking and analyzing your investments and t...
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- A goofy idea organizer and information manager.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Developed for children to send "secret messages" to their frien...
- Calculate expressions.
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Threaded private message system.
- Manage and keep track of your personal finances.
- Simple and fast text, code and markup editor.