From File Splitter:
Do you work with a number of different Microsoft Access databases, and would like something to help you speed up tedious tasks such as manually splitting fields? If so, then this software is definitely for you. Simply select the table and the field you want to split, select a new column to put the fields into, and voila, you are done.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Navigate, edit, search, and save changes to your recordsets in ...
- Repair Microsoft Access databases.
- Add a toolbar with additional features to Microsoft Excel.
- MS Access Change Text Case to Uppercase Lowercase Propercase an...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Provides a global stack to FileMaker Pro databases.
- Migrate between Oracle and MS Access databases.
- Test your pool for all water parameters.
- Create SQL queries using external editor with highlighted synta...
- Update Crystal Reports database connection.
- Manage MDB and MDE files.