From Mindful Systems:
List-Queue is a nifty application for Mac OS X that makes the task of ranking or prioritizing a list, such as to-do list, rational, quick, and fun. Unlike other to-do list programs that assume you already know a taskÃ?â??s priority and all thatÃ?â??s needed is a label, such as Ã?â??very important,Ã?â?? List-Queue helps the user to think through the priority of each task in the context of what else is on the list. This produces a results-oriented plan for the real world, one that truly helps the user face the day's tasks and events with less anxiety and more confidence.
How List-Queue work? The application takes the user through a process where he or she is asked to rank just two items from a list at a time, on the principle that itÃ?â??s easier to make a number of little decisions than confront an overloaded list with disparate items all at once. After the user compares each item with every other item on the list, the program tabulates the results.
An import function makes it easy to use List-Queue in tandem with iCal, Entourage, and FileMaker Pro.
More Products to Consider
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- Clear duplicate contacts out of Address Book.
- Easy and free Personal todo list and shared task list for your ...
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- All-in-1 tool for tracking and analyzing your investments and t...
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- A goofy idea organizer and information manager.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Calculate expressions.
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Manage and keep track of your personal finances.
- To-do list app.
- Simple and fast text, code and markup editor.
- Spoken-word transcription software.