Editors' Note: Visit http://www.liquidledger.com/trial/ to obtain a trial license code for Liquid Ledger if this is your first time downloading the software.
Liquid Ledger is a modern personal finance solution that can help you trim monthly expenditures and put more cash in your pocket. With over a dozen time-saving features such as Transaction AutoCompleteâ„¢ and the ability to import account activity downloaded from financial institutions, just a few minutes each week is all you need to start feeling more confident about how you manage your money. Whether you've been using financial accounting software for years or you're just starting out, Liquid Ledger offers a comprehensive set of accounting tools that make it easy for you to balance your chequebook, keep track of credit card activity, analyse monthly spending, and a whole lot more.
Key Features & Benefits
- Keep an electronic record of banking, credit card and other types of financial activity
- Categorise transactions using customisable income and expense lists
- Record transactions in any currency
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts against a monthly statement
- Schedule recurring transactions for automated entry
- Generate reports such as balance sheets and income statements
- Import account activity from financial institutions in QIF, OFX, or CSV formats
- Automate routine tasks and extend existing functionality using AppleScript
- Be up and running in minutes with easy installation and setup
Liquid Ledger will be downloaded as a save-disabled demo. You can request a trial licence key to fully enable the software for 60 days by visiting www.liquidledger.com/trial.
What's new in this version:
Liquid Ledger 1.5.5 fixes an issue where the Scheduled Transactions window would sometimes not display all available columns.