With LIPC you may estimate premiums for Term Insurance, Life Insurance, and Pension contracts. All calculations are based on fair premium method and do not count administrative expenses and contribution to reserve funds. Therefore, real premiums as a rule will be higher then the calculated values.
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.
- Keep track of everything you lend to or borrow from your friend...
- Do all the calculations of a normal cash register.
- Save time & money tracking & reporting travel, expenses, and th...
- An advanced date calculator.
- Check out the best prices and compare merchants on your Pocket ...
- Get references and solutions of frequent engineering calculatio...
- Create Excel-compatible spreadsheets.
- Keeps up to date on the current rates of Dow, Nasdaq & S&P 500.
- Increase your IQ and intelligence on your Nokia phone.
- Scientific calculator for the palm.
- Split restaurant bill, up to 25 people.