From LaserUp! Software:
Originally a Windows 95 replacement for the Windows 3.1 Calendar program, this program is now an extremely useful diary, log, expense and income tracker, and more. It offers more versatile printing and some other nifty features, such as recording and reporting transactions including hours, milage, income, expenses, and other logged items. Reports can be printed to files for inclusion in other programs. Also includes search dates for text, a number of print layouts, print blank calendars, font, color, and effects selection for display and printing, and other features. It is very easy to use, and is invaluable for keeping trackof appointments and as a diary and log.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Remove programs right from their shortcuts in a few clicks.
- Manage simple database files easily.
- Customize your Windows Start Menu.
- Manage and tracks your coin collection.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Display list of static menu items.
- Publish personal calendars with images using this utility.
- Process Web forms for Outlook and schedule tasks automatically.
- Edit "OEM" information in "Windows XP / Vista / 7.