From LaserUp! Software:
Originally a Windows 95 replacement for the Windows 3.1 Calendar program, this program is now an extremely useful diary, log, expense and income tracker, and more. It offers more versatile printing and some other nifty features, such as recording and reporting transactions including hours, milage, income, expenses, and other logged items. Reports can be printed to files for inclusion in other programs. Also includes search dates for text, a number of print layouts, print blank calendars, font, color, and effects selection for display and printing, and other features. It is very easy to use, and is invaluable for keeping trackof appointments and as a diary and log.
More Products to Consider
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Manage simple database files easily.
- Edit "OEM" information in "Windows XP / Vista / 7.
- Uninstall stubborn programs and fixes broken entries easily.
- Manage and tracks your coin collection.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Monitor, optimize, and improve your system performance.
- Publish personal calendars with images using this utility.
- Control panel applet.
- Process Web forms for Outlook and schedule tasks automatically.