CNET Editors' review
With the Kingsoft Office app, you can view, edit, and send Microsoft Office documents, spreadsheets, and other data on your Android phone. It may not have all of the options found in desktop versions, but this free app proved to be very useful.
The Kingsoft Office main interface includes a row of icons similar to what you'd find in your basic word processor or spreadsheet editor. It handles all the latest Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint file formats as well as text and PDF files. You can create files as well, but if you're working on a touch-sceen keyboard, it could get a bit tedious trying to produce anything too long or complicated. Kingsoft Office works best for making a few changes to an existing file. In our tests, we encountered no problems working with the files we threw its way, and it was a simple process to add or edit text or make other modifications. You won't find all the features or functionality on offer in the full desktop versions of Word and the rest, but the streamlined options seemed to be more than adequate for any changes you'd want or need to make on the fly.
With its solid performance and ease of use, Kingsoft Office is definitely an app to consider if you need to work with Microsoft Office or PDFs on your Android phone.
If you fantasize about a life that view, edit and share office docs on the road just like the way you do in your office computer, you're not alone. Kingsoft Office for Android has proven to be a serious and great alternative to MS Office on the Android 2.1 and above system. It is also the only mobile office with full-features free. The best choice for your android device: 1. Small Size, Stable Operation, and User-friendly interface. 2. Support 23 kinds of files, including DOC/DOCX/TXT/XLS/XLSX/PPT/PPTX/PDF. 3. Open and save as PDF files. 4. Built-in file manager. 5. Tight integration with email application. 6. Support cloud storages, such as Google Drive, Dropbox and Box.net.
What's new in this version: Version 5.5:
- Added: Sync documents history between multiple Android devices.
- Added: Supported for saving documents to cloud storages.
- Fixed: Switch to the last tab if closing the current tab in multiple documents mode.
- Added: Fonts settings and Sync fonts type from PC to Android devices.
- Added: Track changes of Table and Paragraph Properties.
- Added: View, Insert and delete pictures.
- Recalculation feature, for updating all function res... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Create, view, and edit .DOC, .DOCX, .XLS, .XLSX, PDF and .TXT o...
- View PDFs on your Android smartphone as you would on your deskt...
- Read Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files on Android devices.
- Easily create, edit, and view Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerP...
- View, edit, and remotely access Microsoft Office documents, inc...
- SuperCam is a professional mobile phone client software for dig...
- What is AVTECH EagleEyes-lite ?AVTECH EagleEyes-lite is a free ...
- Paytm brings you an awesome recharge experience on the move. No...
- SOFTWARE DATA CABLE FOR ANDROID, TRANSFER DATA WITHOUT YOUR CAB...
- We are very excited to bring you IBM Sametime for Android! This...
- Nintendo 3DSNintendo 3DS Games previews , list of shopping with...
- Scan barcodes on products then look up prices and reviews. You ...
- MOffice is a full-suite productivity app on Android device. mOf...
- Look up prices and product reviews by scanning barcodes.
- An app to help follow Nintendo's eShops. I would like to do eve...
- Get the WebDAV client for your Android device.
- Android does not natively support opening ICS, iCal, iCalendar,...
- Turn phone to scanner.
- Download the Bomgar support client at the direction of your sup...
- View the pdf file on your Android device.
- View Microsoft Word and Excel files and attachments on your And...
- Guitar TabApp - Take your guitar tabs wherever you go, stored o...
- Turn phone to scanner!.
All versions:4.6 stars
out of 12 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content