Editors' Note: The Download Now link directs you to the product page in Google Play. The application can directly be downloaded and installed on the registered Android device from your PC, or you can download it from Google Play on your Android device.
If you fantasize about a life that view, edit and share office docs on the road just like the way you do in your office computer, you're not alone. Kingsoft Office for Android has proven to be a serious and great alternative to MS Office on the Android 2.1 and above system. It is also the only mobile office with full-features free. The best choice for your android device: 1. Small Size, Stable Operation, and User-friendly interface. 2. Support 23 kinds of files, including DOC/DOCX/TXT/XLS/XLSX/PPT/PPTX/PDF. 3. Open and save as PDF files. 4. Built-in file manager. 5. Tight integration with email application. 6. Support cloud storages, such as Google Drive, Dropbox and Box.net.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed: In Writer, there was no any response when tapping the hyperlink in Reader Mode.
- Fixed: In Writer, adjusted the display of "More Font Options" feature interface.
- Fixed: In Writer, when using some keyboards in English, the same letters couldn't be entered continuously with the external keyboard.
- Fixed: In Spreadsheet, some encrypted documents exited with unknown exception.
- Fixed: In Spreadsheet, file corruption issues would appear when opening... See all new features »