Jump is a cool utility designed to quickly launch applications, open documents, or access folders. When there is not enough space in the Apple Dock, you can use Jump to store an endless number of items! It can be used in conjunction with the Apple Dock or as its replacement. When Jump is installed, a discreet icon sits in the corner of your screen, and you can click to activate it. A palette slides onto the screen, to which you can add your favorite applications (with a simple drag and drop), or of course, click them to launch them. The Jump palette shows multiples applications at a time; however, you can search for applications in its palettes or browse for them in multiple pages.
What's new in this version: - Compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Integration of our new brand
More Products to Consider
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Get iOS-type reverse scrolling for OS X.
- Have a single place in your hard-drive to organize your baKno g...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Quickly insert frequently used phrases.
- Find, remember, and learn menu shortcuts.
- Store your secrets in a safe place.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Display web pages directly on the desktop.
- Clipboard manager.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Map Apple Remote buttons to keys.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Backup your files online.