JPG to Vector Converter can be used to convert JPG to Vector such as JPG to EPS format in a short time. With JPG to Vector Converter, you can set different parameters to the output file. If you need to set the line color or the fill color for the output vector image, just use JPG to Vector Converter. Features of JPG to Vector Converter: 1.Run in all Windows systems both 32 bit and 64 bit. 2.Input formats: BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PDF, PNG, PBM, PGM, PPM, TGA. 3.Output formats: PDF, EPS, Postscript, PS, SVG, DXF and EMF. 4.You can choose paper size when you need printing. 5.You can rotate the converted image file to some degree. 6.Allow you to set the image size and customize the page margin. 7.Support to set the line color and the fill color. 8.Conversion is independent of any other applications. The main interface of JPG to Vector Converter is shown in Figure1. You can see a file list locates on the right of the interface, which is used to list waiting JPG files which need to be converted. "Open" button can be used to add JPG files into the list. "Remove" button is for deleting existed JPG file in the list. "Remove All" is used to remove all the files from the file list to make it clear. In "Output Folder" text box, you can choose or input the directory for the target file. Clicking on "Option" button can open "Option" dialog box shown in Figure2, which is to be introduced in details in following contents. At first, please ensure the output format as "eps" in "Output Format" combo box from all the supported vector image formats. If you want to set the line color or the fill color for the output EPS image, you can click the "Linecolor" and "Filecolor" boxes to choose their colors respectively from the "Select color" dialog box. When you convert some kind of engineering drawings, this function may be useful for you. If you convert the colorful image to black-and-white image, you can set the threshold value for the conversion from 0 to 255, which means if the grey scale of one dot is less than the value you set, the dot will be converted to black. Or the dot will turn to white. There are also three check boxes that you can choose such as "Make white shapes opaque", "Invert color for input image" and so on. Then please click on "OK" button if everything has been done.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert between various image formats.
- Adjust the size of your images, add watermark, or rename.
- Capture windows, objects, menus, full screen, and images on you...
- View and transform your 2D and 3D raster or vector file formats...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Convert PDF Files into Images.
- View, modify, and save various image formats.
- Convert PDF Files into Images.
- Send documents to your printer from scanner.
- Convert AutoCAD drawing files to PDF format.