Localization is pretty much essential for anyone whose native language is not among the ones built in the original device configuration. Even if you know English or German or Spanish well enough, if you are a native Serbian speaker, you would likely be receiving emails in Serbian, reading Serbian websites and having contacts in Serbian. Therefore, you would likely need to have Serbian localization for Palm, not just an application-by-application solution.
Without attempting to completely turn the device to Serbian, InterType addresses the very need to be able to read and write other languages in every application.
An excellent localization for Palm, InterType is one of the very few applications ever to bring Serbian language to Palm devices.
- Enhances Palm OS with more languages than available in the stock configuration
- Provides appropriate system fonts for the supported languages (standard, high resolution and Sony CLIE small fonts)
- Provides variety of language-specific alternate keyboards
- Provides proper sorting for the selecting language in applications
- Comes with PalmType, a version of the localization kit for devices running older Palm OS versions (Note that PalmType does not support Turkish and Greek Localizations!)
- Cyrillic (CP Windows Cyrillic 1251: Belorussian, Bulgarian, Macedonian, Russian, Serbian, Ukrainian)
- Greek (CP 1253: Greek)
- Turkish (CP Latin 5: Turkish)
What's new in this version:
- Support for Palm Centro;