SmartTasks is an innovative information management tool that allows you to create, manage, and analyze your tasks and notes. Link your tasks and notes to any related Outlook e-mails, files, Internet pages, and Visual Basic code; information and documents related to the task are never more than a click away. Organize tasks into logical folders with drag-and-drop and use the full-featured HTML editor to richly format your task description and notes. Import existing tasks, notes, and contacts from Outlook. Collaborate with others by sending and receiving tasks using Windows Messenger or e-mail.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Manage and organize your tasks and schedules.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Create a set of tasks for MS Outlook.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Add tasks to your emails, contacts, and events.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Put all important tasks in your daily scheduler.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"More powerful/ usefull than standard task managers"
Version: Innovasys SmartTasks 2.0
I tried all of the task managers that looked decent and didn't like any of them. For simple tasks/appointments I use outlook. I was looking for something more powerful, and I found it with Smarttaks. First the UI is superior to all of the programs I tried. Second, it intergrates well with other programs. I can link to emails or other files which are tied to the taks. Here is a list of the other features which I have found helpful:
1. In the task folder I can create as many subfolders as I want (I do it by project).
2. There is a neat "Today" view that shows all tasks, all tasks do today, task do in the next few days (grouped by day), and all task that are overdue.
3. I can add notes to each task and view them when I select the task
4. There is a journal tied to each task. This is helpful for large tasks. I use it as follows: For the task I write a detailed note of what I need to do, then in the journal window I write notes to the progress (changes problems etc). I am using this as a project journal that is tied to each task I had. A nice feature is that the date and time are automatically stampled.
5. There is a seperate note option, where I can add additional notes not tied to tasks if I want.
6. I can export/import data
7. If I get an email the requires work, I create a taks from that email (usuing a hot key) and smart tasks creates a new task with the name of the email and attatches the file.
I am happy at the moment, but I like the interface so much I wish I could use it for other purposes that just tasks!, i.e. requirements management, etc.