The idea value calculator (IVC) allows the value of an idea to be estimated. The method of calculation is based on the assumption that the value of an idea is equal to the sum of all royalties that would be collected on an equivalent valid patent based on this idea. It is assumed that the patent will not be invalid during its life. If there is a need to estimate an idea's value under the assumption that the equivalent patent would be invalid after t years, a user needs to decrease the term (on t years) to find the value of the idea in this case. You may keep notes about all your ideas, history, development, and related documents or ideas.
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.
- Keep track of everything you lend to or borrow from your friend...
- Do all the calculations of a normal cash register.
- Excel-compatible spreadsheet application.
- Graphing calculator with additional functions.
- Convert between different units of measurement on a Pocket PC.
- To record the gifts given all.
- Create Excel-compatible spreadsheets.
- Increase your IQ and intelligence on your Nokia phone.
- RPN calculator with statistical computation functions.
- Save time & money tracking & reporting travel, expenses, and th...
- Help prepare young students for grade-level specific standardiz...