From Database Harbor Software:
Hardware Inspector Service Desk is a valuable extension for Hardware Inspector and Hardware Inspector Client/Server, the all-in-one tools for computer inventory and management from Database Harbor Software. It is a web interface which provides effective communication between a user and a supporter. It helps users register on their own and submit their requests directly from their workplaces, which significantly shortens response-time from the support team and incident solution. One request per problem is advised: as soon as the problem is solved the request can be closed and linked to the maintenance history of a workplace, device or license, which in its turn is a valuable data source for reporting on performance of the Service Desk staff and reliability of particular assets. Each request contains the history of messages and file attachments. The multi criteria filter allows users to sort requests by various parameters. Hardware Inspector Service Desk is fully customizable. Administrators can change values of request parameters and specify which parameters are available for users: urgency, deadline, request type. It provides for a large variety of support policies in organizations. The program features automated assignment of responsibilities for request processing. Administrators can assign a request to either a user with supporter's rights or a support group. So when a user selects a request type, the responsibilities are automatically assigned. Another feature is mailing notifications about new requests and changes in request which keep the support team posted on request statuses. The built-in mechanisms manage the mailing list: notifications are sent if a person has the right to receive notifications and if such person is responsible for a request. If there is no responsible person notifications are sent to all supporters in the organization to prevent the possibility of "lost" requests.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Register and watch requests from users in network.
- Manage incidents using a system based on IT Infrastructure Libr...
- Automate many aspects of call and trouble ticket management.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Provide complete Help Desk and Asset management software with S...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Provide high-speed Help Desk / Service Desk system.
- Manage incoming service requests and support calls.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Scan and facilitate your computer's collection of real-time sys...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Monitor and manage data presentations.
- Display groups you are member of and export info into TXT file.
- Maintain information about users, computers, software for more ...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Log and track customers' calls and full history.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Access, control, and support PC, Mac, Linux, and Mobile Devices...