Handy Notebook is a notes manager. Handy Notebook can be used to edit notes, protect, and search notes, to create books for storing notes, groups for classifying notes, to create bookmarks for locating notes, to edit notes by the rich text editor, to display images by the image viewer, to browse Web Pages by the Web Browser, to capture text, image or Web-page from clipboard, to compress data for economizing space, to set password for protecting notes, and to search for notes by title, summary or full text.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Store Web sites you visit under the letter that they start with...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Capture window, region and scrolling page with a simple way and...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Edit, format, organize, store, search, and encrypt different ki...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Create your own Web-database applications.
- Keep and manage your electronic documents.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Capture your screen or separated areas on your screen.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Display images in tiled patterns and edit them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Capture Windows screens.
- Know what is going on when you surf the Web and protect your pr...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Search for textual information on Web sites.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It's a tabbed note taker"
Version: Handy Notebook 3.2
It's cheap. It seems to work as expected. It's small.
Why would you buy a product that tries to do what KeyNote does for free and a lot better? Quite honestly, there's no comparison.