From Badevlad Software:
HTML TableFactory is a powerful and easy to use HTML-tables editor. By using the HTML TableFactory, you can easily design HTML-formatted tables that you desire. For example, if you wish to create quickly, and efficiently a table for an auctions, that you have in mind, the HTML TableFactory provides you with the tools effortlessly to generate any HTML table that you require for the listings of your auction items.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Edit Web page in a browser window in WYSIWYG mode.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Create and publish a Web site without knowing HTML.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Design and publish your Web pages.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Design your own Web pages easily without having to know HTML.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create Flash Web sites, intros, banners, and ads.
- Make changes and updates to your Web site.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Build Web pages with templates, project-management features, an...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Control page layout as you design your Web page.
- Edit Web pages using your Web browser.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create and edit tables, insert images, and add hyperlinks.
- Design and edit static and dynamic Web pages.
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Almost too simple to use. Kinda boring."
Version: HTML TableFactory 1
Installed easy. Got through without registering. No hassle there.
Doesnt seem like you can do alot of things with it. Seems like a waste of valuable computer memory.
"interface not intuitive; no drag-and-drop capabilities for text; no multi select"
Version: HTML TableFactory 1
The program is good for beginners who know absolutely no table html code, especially if they cannot find another free program to make the tables.
Overall, the interface is not intuitive. With most applications, text can be dragged-and-dropped from different areas, but this one only allows standard pasting; however, such pasting only works for one cell at a time. Other processes like selection, type style, and text alignment are also per cell only (as opposed to being able to apply a process to multiple cells).
I most assuredly do not recommend this program to users who know HTML. The program formats indivual cells with obsolete code when necessary code can be manually applied to the table as a whole.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: