From Glowdot Productions:
The Gymboss Interval Timer is a programmable interval timer perfect for cardio workouts and HIIT training.
The Gymboss Interval Timer is the iPhone version of the Gymboss timer available at http://www.gymboss.com and introduces a new, intuitive timer creation interface unlike any other interval timer currently in the app store.
If you like the Gymboss Interval Timer on the iPhone, be sure to check out the Gymboss timer!
What's new in this version: - Added new default timer: "Weightlifting 20 sets in 30 minutes"
- Added timer preview button
- Minor bugfixes
More Products to Consider
- 100% FREE and Full version, Urdu Dictionary - English To Urdu D...
- A truly offline dictionaries app allows you to browse up to 46 ...
- Translate English to Tamil.
- Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary***************************...
- This is English - Urdu and Urdu - English Dictionary ( ), conta...
- IBooks is an amazing way to download and read books. iBooks inc...
- This is English Tagalog Dictionary, containing 39000 translatio...
- This is English - Hindi and Hindi - English Dictionary ( ), con...
- *This is a British English Dictionary and Thesaurus. If you are...
- Tom is your pet cat, that responds to your touch and repeats ev...
- ? ? , , , , ! ! Pinnacle Studio 14! Pinnacle Studio , . , , , ,...
- 100% FREE English To Arabic Dictionary has 87,000 words with so...
- Waze is a fun, community based mapping, traffic & navigation ap...
- Cheat codes for the PC Game: GTA San Andreas.
- Adobe Authorized Training Provider, Train Simple has built this...
- Provides a basic Thanksgiving menu.
- Circuit Timer is a timer that allows you to create multiple tim...
- Gymboss 2 is a completely rebuilt update on the immensely popul...
- Ever had trouble trying to relax in a busy environment? With At...
- Track your strength training workouts from your iPhone.
- Keep track of your favorite food from your iPhone.
- Read books on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad with Lexcycle S...
- Learn different methods to make noodles on your iPhone.
- This is a great timer for your interval workouts, whether they ...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Easy to use but seriously flawed"
Version: Gymboss Interval Timer 1.2
Ease of use
Cannot lock phone
Cannot receive calls
Cannot listen to music when in use
The app does what it says but has not been developed thinking of how it will be used. Maybe if you're using it for weight lifting it's ok but if you use it for running or other more prolonged exercise it falls flat. If someone calls you the app cuts out and you then have to start the interval cycle again. If listening to music, you cannot hear the signals (would it have been so hard for the app to lower the volume for the signal like when you receive a call on the iphone?. When the app runs, it lights up the whole screen draining the battery unnecessarily and if you lock the phone the app doesn't work. Highly annoying.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content