From Louis-Charles Dumais:
Genu is a universal interface for high level and low level programming languages using a graphical approach. By linking a figure or a solid at each parts of a programming language, and binding them in an arborescent structure, it is possible to achieve a simplistic view of a source code.
This process brings to the user:
- Intuitive approach for learning programming with the analogy of source code and tree.
- Instant recognition of important parts and hierarchie of a program's source code
- Workflow improvement for a programmer working on large project.
- An Easy way of Presenting a source code to an auditory or a manager for showing how the software evolves in time and the latest addition.
- An Easy way for managing complex source code and moving large data from one program to another.
Genu is here to respond to the none intuitive approach of text base c++ for students and the increasing complexity of projects generated by the open source community and the software industry.
The Genu Project: Solid Modeling Interface for C++ version 1.50 is priced at 36$ for a personal license and comes with a free compiler as a complete IDE. Special pricing is available for educational institutions at 20$ by student.
What's new in this version:
- This is an update version of Genu for C++ previous version adding some functions to the software and fixing bugs. Pre-Configuration for linking Genu with the GNUPro xscale-elf-gcc compiler targeting the new line of Intel Scale microarchitecture has been added.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create and edit mathematical equations.
- Search unused DLLs, display reference DLLs, and manage deleted ...
- Count LoC and Cyclomatic complexity of source code written in d...
- Pick the right name for your future child.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Learn the C fundamentals and test your skills.
- Perform advanced wash sale analysis and cost basis calculations...
- Learn the fundamentals of Excel.
- Choose and create different configurations to our LAN board.