Genu is a universal interface for high level and low level programming languages using a graphical approach. By linking a figure or a solid at each parts of a programming language, and binding them in an arborescent structure, it is possible to achieve a simplistic view of a source code.
This process brings to the user:
- Intuitive approach for learning programming with the analogy of source code and tree.
- Instant recognition of important parts and hierarchie of a program's source code
- Workflow improvement for a programmer working on large project.
- An Easy way of Presenting a source code to an auditory or a manager for showing how the software evolves in time and the latest addition.
- An Easy way for managing complex source code and moving large data from one program to another.
Genu is here to respond to the none intuitive approach of text base c++ for students and the increasing complexity of projects generated by the open source community and the software industry.
The Genu Project: Solid Modeling Interface for C++ version 1.50 is priced at 36$ for a personal license and comes with a free compiler as a complete IDE. Special pricing is available for educational institutions at 20$ by student.
What's new in this version:
- This is an update version of Genu for C++ previous version adding some functions to the software and fixing bugs. Pre-Configuration for linking Genu with the GNUPro xscale-elf-gcc compiler targeting the new line of Intel Scale microarchitecture has been added.