Do you want to start taking control of your costs when using GPRS? Now you can, with the ALL-locations GPRS Traffic Counter, a unique utility for measuring the amount of data transfers via your GPRS, CDMA, or GSM network connection and calculating network usage costs.
More Products to Consider
- Record all or part of your calls.
- Download YouTube movies and watch them with your Windows Mobile...
- Improve standard user interface and add PDA phone features to y...
- Install no beep call recorder on Symbian Anna/Belle and S60 V5/...
- Detect and remove mobile viruses.
- Learn English vocabulary on your Symbian device to pass the exa...
- Measure traffic and calculate costs for wireless transfers on y...
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Use your Treo 650 as a USB GPRS modem for a desktop computer.
- Connect pocket PC to wireless network.
- Record your important conversations in either WAV or AMR format...
- Configure and use your Pocket PC device in 3G/UMTS, GPRS, and G...
- Socialize with different types of people differently.
- Keep track of your costs when using GPRS with a Smartphone.
- Read PDF files on your Palm OS device.
- Test your Local Area Networks (LANs) running the TCP/IP protoco...
- View, edit, and create MS Office 2007 documents on your S60 3rd...
- Dispatch SMS messages quickly and easily.
- Kill virus worms, trojans, and other harmful malware.
- Customize your PDA, monitor GPRS traffic, and backup your progr...
- Access and configure network settings on your Pocket PC.
- View your Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents anytime...
- Protect your Pocket PC networks with a customizable firewall.
- Receive job information to your mobile phone.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: