From Global Data Industries:
GDIdb allows the publishing of any ODBC database to the WWW using a dial-up Internet connection. Even complex relational databases can be converted into a web site with a heirachy of HTML documents. GDIdb's script language gives total control over the format of the HTML produced from your data and functions are included to allow the handling of image files. Publishing to your web server can be to a schedule of unattended operation, automatically keeping your web site in sync with the contents of your database. Built in FTP client allows "changed files only" uploading to the web server, minimising upload times. A wizard-driven script and HTML development environment is included with the software.GDIdb works with Microsoft Access, Excel, SQL server, FoxPro, Oracle and most other Windows database software, download includes an example Access database fully configured to run.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create PHP scripts for the selected SQL Server tables, views, a...
- Develope interactive, database-enabled Web sites without progra...
- Enhance SQL Server Management Studio with intelligent auto-comp...
- Manage your Mobile Web database and site content.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Generate static HTML pages from your exported Access, AppleWork...
- Open your Omnis Studio applications using a Web browser.
- Build VB6 and VBA application code.
- Web ORDBMS server for XML data manipulation.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Extract data from Web site and output it into XML.