The FxEngine is a free C++ Framework which simplifies the plug-in architecture for the data flow processing. The FxEngine Framework provides a full control to the plug-in architecture for applications that require custom solutions. With the Framework, you can create your own plug-ins to support your data format and custom processing. Version 4.2 includes a new FxEngine Editor improvements and FxEngine Framework also includes new linux samples.
What's new in this version: Version 5.1 fixed the IFxPin Flush method.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Include a Visual Studio 2005 solution file on your blog.
- Create ice patterns easily.
- Get rid of recompression loss when editing and resaving JPEG im...
- Extend the selected VST plugin with MIDI capabilities.
- Quickly edit Outlook item categories using a dockable category ...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Save Web pages in MHT, HTML, or TXT formats.
- Render Freeframe V1 plugins and generate contents.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Add speaking ability to standard Windows applications.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Add any wordpress theme or plugin from the context menu.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Add search plug-ins to your Firefox browser.
- Customize your sounds with various effects.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Get a plugins-based Web site engine for PHP.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: