Free Virtual Keyboard is software that simulates the hardware keyboard on the computer screen and adds some elegant features. You can change size and transparency of virtual keyboard with one click at any time. The autorepeat function means that all relevant keys would auto-repeat when pressed continuously. Free Virtual Keyboard is a totally portable application; bring your virtual on-screen keyboard with you from PC to PC.
What's new in this version:
This release includes various minor improvements and bug fixes. Changes include:
- Improved DPI Scaling support.
- New 25 interface languages have been added.
- New: The virtual keyboard displays symbols accessible via AltGr key.
- New settings menu appears on Ctrl+Menu hotkey.
- Improved: Lots of improvements for touchscreen support.
- Improved Windows 10 Compatibili... See all new features »