From 4dots Software:
Access your documents, activities and webpages by clicking on the corresponding node of the tree structure on the left side of the screen and then view, edit and print the document as you would do normally in Wordpad, with all its features. Free DocusTree, which is free , supports Rich Text Format (RTF) documents, Microsoft Word Documents, PDF Documents, ODT Open Document Format Text Documents, normal Text Documents, saved webpages and live websites and every other type of document that can be viewed within a Web browser. Documents can be imported instantly with a drag and drop from windows explorer or with a right click and kept safe by encryption and password protection. Free DocusTree can also help to easily manage and keep track of activities such as project work or even what days you went out jogging by using the add tracker document calendar functionality. It is also possible to keep notes on calendars.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1: Added support for pdf,odt,activity trackers,note calendars.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Provide split screen outlining editor with whole or part docume...
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Search words with the consideration of morphology and synonyms ...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Create PDF documents from Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Search and trace your documents.
- Create customized Word documents.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Recover lost DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF and other document file types f...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Save your existing Microsoft Office documents as mail files.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Convert PDF file to a Microsoft Word document.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Acquire and manage information about documents found on local d...
- Recover your MS Word files.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content