From Brad Smith:
Formula Builder for MS Word - Basic Edition is a Word add-in program that makes it easy to create formulas in any new or existing Word document. The program includes many time-saving features. You can even add a range of numbers with a single click.
What's new in this version: Version 2.5 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create formulas in any new or existing MS Word document.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Organize personal data and fill up Web forms automatically.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Use professional-grade data wiping to permanently remove unwant...
- Organize and share the information you find on the Web.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- View HTTPS encrypted data and HTML code in Internet Explorer.
- Process documents and save them in various formats.
- Extract and save the information from search results Web pages.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Change data of Google or Virtual Earth map to another provider.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Get instant access to advanced search features of your favorite...
- Download specific information from the Web and integrate data f...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.