CNET Editors' review
Fleet Maintenance Pro Standard helps business owners stay on top of maintaining their vehicles. With a familiar look and great reminder system, this program may be worth all the work necessary to keep it accurate.
This program will look familiar to anyone with Excel experience, since it mimics that program's rows and columns setup. However, even those familiar with the layout will need to take time to inspect the clutter of categories and commands the program presents. A brief tour through the Help file is highly recommended at this stage. With all the possibilities for confusion, filling up the spreadsheet is surprisingly easy. With a Wizard to walk users through the process, each vehicle will be on track to remind you of everything from its next oil change to when its insurance needs to be renewed. The only potential snag we see is the amazing amount of time users might have to take to manually enter each vehicle's mileage, unexpected repairs and the like, in order to get a clear picture of its history. However, an accurate picture of the fleet will help you with the program's features. Running performance reports, reviewing upcoming maintenance, and more are only a few clicks away thanks to the program's wealth of features.
This 30-day trial may be difficult to master and take a lot of work to maintain, but the results are impressive enough that downloading it could be right for a company in need of strict organization.
Fleet Maintenance Pro Standard makes it easy to track and organize preventive and repair maintenance information on your fleet of vehicles and equipment.In addition to helping you organize your equipment information, Fleet Maintenance Pro will also automatically calculate and report maintenance due for your fleet. When you start Fleet Maintenance Pro, automated and color-coded PM (preventive maintenance) alerts instantly show you which vehicles and equipment are due for service at all times. You can setup your own preventive maintenance criteria in Fleet Maintenance Pro so it automatically notifies you when the maintenance intervals you specify are reached.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create a personal budget to match your income with this chart-b...
- Keep track of an unlimited number of vehicles and equipment, or...
- Organize and streamline health industry case information.
- Monitor your vehicle maintenance, parts, and other information ...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Organize and track maintenance records for your car.
- Design, print, and manage cheques.
- Surf the Web with an immersive browser for Windows 7 and Vista.
- Track any type of vehicle's expense and analyze its performance...
- Plan, track, cost out, and bill for your projects.