CNET Editors' note: The program is available either for $3.95 per user per month, or for $29.95 per user per year.
From FlashTalk Communications:
FlashTalk is a powerful and cost effective way for a team or company to conduct Internet online conferences, during which one or more moderators talk and present PowerPoint presentations to up to 1,000 simultaneous participants. Participants can be in Listen Only mode, unable to interrupt, or Questions and Answers mode in which presenters can call on participants. Real time conference manager permits moderators to see and control all aspects of the running conference. All conferences are automatically recorded and re-playable with synchronized audio & visuals for those who missed the live presentation. Perfect for sales or training presentations to a national or global audience of employees, customers, or prospects. Works over dialup, wireless or broadband Internet connections. Version 2 adds possibility to upgrade to business conferencing features.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Chat or talk by voice to remote friends.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Talk to friends via your headset microphone and Webcam.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Communicate, search for information, and view news with a voice...
- Dictate and copy text to almost any application and send chat m...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Receive notification when your friends log on to the Internet, ...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Communicate with people from wherever you happen to be.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Join live video chat, host your own moderated rooms, and meet n...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Archive your ICQ messages.
- Communicate with your friends on local area networks.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: