Creating an event with Fantastical is quick, easy, and fun: open Fantastical by clicking the menu bar icon or pressing a customizable keyboard shortcut, type in your event details and press return--and you're back to what you were doing with a shiny new event in your calendar. Fantastical's natural language engine is expressive and intelligent so you can write in your own style. Fantastical will even recognize the location of your event and let you invite people from your Address Book to the event.
What's new in this version:
- Edit and delete events!
- Add and edit notes for your events!
- iCloud calendar support
- Multiple all-day events are now grouped by calendar and sorted by event name
- Double-clicking an event now starts editing (Option-double-clicking an event opens it in the default calendar app)
- New events now automatically set the start date ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Transcribe audio recordings and control audio playback with a f...
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Record, store, and manage contact information.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Handy little calendar app"
Version: Fantastical 1.1
awesome app. See screencastonline tutorial videos.
there are none
"Wonderful Calendar App"
Version: Fantastical 1.1
Great menu bar utility. Ease of set-up and use. Quick, easy, and clean. Seamless integration with iCal and iCloud.
A bit on the pricey side for a calendar app, but worth it.
Fantastical is a wonderful calendar app that works hand in hand with iCal and iCloud. It works great and makes interacting with iCal that much easier. It syncs very fast and makes adding, updating, and changing events a breeze. This app has quickly become one of my daily go-to apps. Also, the animations are fun and give the app a magical feel.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content