From File Splitter:
If you want to know how to remove and delete blank cells and/or blank columns/rows from microsoft excel, then this software is for you. Simply select a block of MS Excel cells that you wish to change. Decide further what should be be changed (block of cells, worksheets). Click on the type of blanks that you want to remove (cells/rows/columns). This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Remove colorful raindrops by combining them in rows and columns...
- Delete stubborn registry keys.
- Protect your system from spyware, adware, and spyware cookies.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Clear space-wasting files from your computer.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Remove MSN worm and viruses.
- Block banners, pop-ups, and cookies, and browse offline.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Get easy access to and management of cookies on your system.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Find the hog on your hard drive and eliminate it.
- Boost your system's performance by cleaning the Registry.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Perform physical defragmentation of your Windows registry.
- Delete spam in your Yahoo mailbox.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Find line differences between two text files.