From SRP Data Connections:
Don't like the MDI interface in Excel? Use two monitors? Here's a very simple program that will launch Excel in a new instance every time. Just associate your XLS File Extension to this executable and you're done. Version 1 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 1 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Repair and fix your damaged Microsoft Excel files.
- Recover corrupted Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Read Excel Spreadsheet files (XLSX , XLS , CSV) from your .NET ...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Rename files and folders in bulk.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Add buttons to Internet Explorer's toolbar to launch documents ...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Peruse a listing of hundreds of filename extensions.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Improve the look and readability of your Excel spreadsheets.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Launch programs, files, folders, and Web sites.
- Work with files and folders using an advanced file manager supp...
- Convert Excel to XML, docx to XML, and csv to XML.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert MySQL databases into MS Excel format.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Search and manage files on your PC.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: