From File Splitter:
Use Excel Extract E-mails from Excel Spreadsheets to extract e-mail addresses easily from regular Excel Spreadsheets. With this Excel Extract E-mails from Excel Spreadsheets: select the Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets that you would like to access, you can recursively search for your spreadsheets click on the e-mail extraction button to start finding e-mails wait for the software to finish, and enjoy.
Start getting all your newsletters together by extracting the e-mail addresses from Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets now. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create an address books in Excel spreadsheets.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Extract multiple e-mail addresses from multiple PDF files.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Extract, organize, analyse, and handle e-mail addresses and oth...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Control access to Outlook Express, its email message database a...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Access Outlook addresses and calendar on your mobile phone usin...
- Use your Global Address List in Outlook Web Access.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Import Excel to Access in a controlled way.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Compare data from Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySql, or ODBC.
- Get and store e-mail and Web page links automatically.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Access your data and create live links through Excel.
- Repair and configure the Microsoft Office installations.