Add-in solution download allows you to address some of the limitations that occur if you have added a lot of watches to your open workbook. Microsoft Excel 2002 introduces a new feature that allows you to track the value of key cells in your worksheets. This is done through the Watch Window toolbar. Unfortunately, the toolbar can be difficult to navigate if you have added a lot of watches to your open workbooks.
There is no facility to filter the watches based upon the workbook that they apply to. Also, you can't print the information displayed in the Watch Window toolbar. An add-in solution allows you to address these limitations. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Remove leading and trailing spaces in selected Excel cells.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Build spreadsheet GUIs to Java code with ease.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Perform various functions and avoid multiple keystrokes.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Consolidate Excel sheets in one workbook.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Convert currencies in your Excel files automatically.
- Improve the look and readability of your Excel spreadsheets.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Empower Excel for difficult query and data manipulation, fix li...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Use fields to count block and calculate the area and length of ...
- Convert cell references of formulas to forms of an absolute ref...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Sort chemical names alphabetically for MS Excel.
- Analyze, debug, compare, and document your Excel spreadsheets.