Supplementary functions in the "registered" version (Registration is free - URL in Doc):
- Choose the number of currencies you would like to visualise
- Add flags and other currencies. (even those not in the BCE list)
- Modify 1% by 1% the exchange rate
- Algebraic notation: In each field, it is now possible to use standard algebraic notation. You can use the arithmetic operators +, -, *, and / for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Parentheses ( and ) change the order of operations. As in previous versions, all the other lines (other currencies with and without taxes are instantly changed).
- Aqua Dock menu attached contain functions previously available only in screen menu
- In dock, it is possible to import currencies rates without activating preferences mode.
- If EuroTable is not registered, by clicking on the "non registered" line, the navigator open the registration page. EuroTable save size and place of the main window.The "flags" folder contain more flags of non-euro zone countries.
What's new in this version:
- European Central Bank (ECB) has recently changed his "Euro foreign exchange reference rates" Web page to http://www.ecb.int/stats/eurofxref/eurofxref-daily.xml.
- EuroTable X is updated to read this new page.
- EuroTable is now built with RealBasic 5.5.4.