EuroTable is an application for easily converting Euro-Zone currencies into Euro-Zone currencies and in other most common currencies. It also automatically calculates Value Added Tax (VAT). Whatever zone you select in either column, when you enter the figure you wish to convert, all the other values including VAT are automatically adjusted, using the exchange rate that you had previously entered. The currency rates of non-Euro-Zone currencies can be imported from the European Central Bank Page (ECB) web page. EuroTable read for you the web page.
Supplementary functions in the "registered" version (Registration is free - URL in Doc):
- Choose the number of currencies you would like to visualise
- Add flags and other currencies. (even those not in the BCE list)
- Modify 1% by 1% the exchange rate
- Algebraic notation: In each field, it is now possible to use standard algebraic notation. You can use the arithmetic operators +, -, *, and / for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Parentheses ( and ) change the order of operations. As in previous versions, all the other lines (other currencies with and without taxes are instantly changed).
- Aqua Dock menu attached contain functions previously available only in screen menu
- In dock, it is possible to import currencies rates without activating preferences mode.
- If EuroTable is not registered, by clicking on the "non registered" line, the navigator open the registration page. EuroTable save size and place of the main window.The "flags" folder contain more flags of non-euro zone countries.