Editors' Note: Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
When printing from Microsoft Internet Explorer, the result is often a web page that is cropped on the right-hand side. Canon Easy-WebPrint solves this problem by automatically scaling the printout to fit the width of the paper.
When installed, the Canon Easy-WebPrint toolbar appears as a new toolbar in Internet Explorer. Its features are immediately available whenever Internet Explorer is running. Canon Easy-WebPrint does not disable Internet Explorer's print utility, so you can still print via Internet Explorer if you prefer.
What's new in this version:
- Automatic and manual scaling to avoid cropped web page printouts
- Duplex printing
- Selecting print preview pages to print
- Printing a single page, or building a list of pages to print all at once
- Standard or high speed printing with just one click
- Easy page print preview
- Multi-column printing
- Optional printing of page backgrounds
- Printing all the content of frame based pages