CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
From Swift Fox Software:
DoneIt is a streamlined no-frills To-Do application which gets back to the basics to help you get things done. Quickly add todos with the press of a button. Just hit the big green DoneIt button to move your todo to the completed list. Just hit the edit button to bring up the delete options. Or just slide your finger to the left.
Version 1.01 fixed a bug that caused application to crash when tapping on an item at the bottom of a list over 25 entries long.
What's new in this version: Version 1.01 fixed a bug that caused application to crash when tapping on an item at the bottom of a list over 25 entries long.
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.
- Keep track of everything you lend to or borrow from your friend...
- Do all the calculations of a normal cash register.
- Switch between tasks and close your active applications on your...
- Digital ink pad.
- Organize, plan, and manage the purchase.
- Increase your IQ and intelligence on your Nokia phone.
- Shopping list app.
- For counting down to special events.
- Track number of people, items, etc.
- Manage tasks and processes on your EPOC device.
- Keep Track of money lent and borrowed with IOU manager.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content