From Jim McGowan:
Do It is a small application to manage categorized to do lists. Each to do item can be linked with a file on your computer, a URL, such as the address of a website, or a contact from your address book. The linked item can be opened directly from the Do It window. Do It items can also include notes, priorities and deadlines, which can be set as reminders in iCal. Do It is applescriptable, includes plugins for Address book, to quickly set contact reminders, and a plugin for Quicksilver to allow rapid creation of Do It items from the Quicksilver interface. You can sync your Do It lists on multiple computers using .Mac.
What's new in this version: Compatibility with Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
- Calculate your auto loan using variable rates, taxes, and other...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Could be better"
Version: Do It 2.6
The GUI is small doesn't take up a lot of space. The categories help group tasks together.
Only works when it is running. Needs more space to hold multiple links in each task. Could use more preferences in regards to skins and font types.
Useful if you really do not have major deadlines. You really have to be detailed in setting up each category/task for it to be really of any use.
It's good for immediate task reminders.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content