Discstarter is the industry-leading solution for HTML-based autorun CD-ROM menus and front-ends. Many major companies from around the world use Discstarter to successfully implement autostart menus and front ends for software CD-ROMs, E-Learning publications, electronic catalogs, manuals, digital business cards or company and product presentations. Discstarter is also used by many leading magazine publishers for their covermount CD-ROM menus.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create autorun/autoplay menu interfaces for CD, DVD, and USB fl...
- Create autorun animated flashing screens for your multimedia pr...
- Create and customize EXE files from your HTML files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Upload, list, and play FLV, SWF, and MP3 media files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage your Web browser functions with a collection of open-sou...
- Create product catalog in HTML, movie, or PDF format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Auto-run a chosen file as soon as your CD is inserted.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Run executable files from a Web page or a browser.
- Convert your Web page design into an autorun CD.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Play and manage online videos.
- Build and revise HTML source codes.
- Manage your Web site s advertising functionality.