From No-U-Turn Software:
Desktop Resetter is an easy-to-use program that stores desktop item positions (icons, windows, popup windows, application switcher, etc.) so that they may be restored when inadvertently moved (such as after playing a game, changing monitor resolutions, crashing, etc.)
Finally, you no longer have to re-arrange your icons and popup windows back to their proper places after changing resolutions! Just run Desktop Resetter and voila, back in business!
What's new in this version:
- Added newest eSellerate engine with security fix
- Small memory leak fix
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- Displays logs on the desktop.
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Desktop icon organizer.
- Customize and bind your keyboard.
- Clears the screen for a clean screenshot.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Hide icons on the desktop.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content