From NetReport SAS:
Dataset Report Express Edition is the reporting tool of the Business Intelligence Suite Dataset Report Entreprise Edition. This version is limited to SQL Server. Dataset Report Entreprise Edition can access SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, AS400, Excel and ODBC. The reports, cubes and queries generated with the Express Edition can be used through the web with the Entreprise Edition. Dataset Report Express Edition Exploits your enterprise data by producing reports in PDF, HTML format and office automation documents. Creates dynamic cross-tables. Customizes your reports, enabling you to add your enterprise's look and feel, insert pictures, graphs and cross-tables. Generates applications from your business intelligence information.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Query databases, business intelligence, reporting, and data pro...
- Schedule your SQL Server reports.
- Compare data within MS SQL Server database.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Generate reports of entities present in Microsoft Enterprise Ne...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Gather information about Windows SharePoint Services and ShareP...
- Destroy and stop giant gelatin cubes from overtaking the world.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Browse and manage reports and charts.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert text files to PDF format.
- Simplify the deployment of JasperServer and its required depend...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Load OFX files from your bank and displaying in a tabular form ...
- Manage and track customers, orders, inventory, and expense acco...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Generate reports from any type of database.