From Accessory Software:
Data Quik is the Database Copy Utility. Convert DBase, Paradox, Access, and Excel Files. Exchange Data between Database Files, using the entire file or selected Records and Fields. It performs the following functions: copy Data between DBase, Paradox, Access, and Excel Files, select File and Fields to copy from and File and Fields to copy to, copied data is always appended for safety, excellent Database File browsing available to quickly view Tables, design and Create DBase, Access and Paradox Files using Data Quik, edit and Add Data Records for supported Database Tables, create HTML Pages of Table Data for selected Fields and Records, run a query on the file to be copied to select specific records to copy, print, v or create HTML Pages, save Database files with a new name and disk location, and send and receive Database Files over the Internet using MAPI E-Mail Component.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Enhance your Visual Basic database applications with these ten ...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Convert MySQL databases into MS Excel format.
- Make your databases easier to manage.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Convert data between various databases.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Compare data from Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySql, or ODBC.
- Publish existing databases to the Internet.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Move data from Microsoft Access to text and Excel and vice vers...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Accomplish more with less effort using menu-driven utilities.
- Create, view, edit, export, and import DBF databases to other f...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Generate PDF, HTML, Excel, and Word documents from SQL.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content