Darn! is simple, and it remembers. Tell Darn! what to remember, and don't worry about forgetting. Events use icons to help you remember what's coming, and what's up Darn! is fun. Icons, daily quotations, historical events and famous birthdays and more make every event a special one Darn! saves money because you don't have to buy flowers to apologize for missing birthdays, anniversaries, and other events. Darn! saves time by giving you plenty of warning before an event so you don't have to scramble to get gifts. It can even make gift suggestions, or help you send a Web greeting or email. Darn! communicates by sending reminders to your pager*, cell phone*, or e-mail.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Record your thoughts in a simple, password-protected diary.
- Find tickets to sports, concert, and theater events on StubHub.
- Handle all aspects of a service type business.
- Create and print schedules for your staff and students.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Find out how many days you've been alive.
- Create reminders of different events and manage your work notes...
- Manage, organize, and present calendar-based events and data.
- Your very own diary on the computer.