CNET Editors' review
Daisho provides you with a datebook you can access anytime from any computer. This highly detailed calendar and organizational system has an impressive collection of options for busy people, however it is somewhat time-intensive to master.
Users who are familiar with Microsoft's Outlook program will find many of Daisho's features familiar. Traditional options that make choreographing daily life easier are here, such as setting up meetings, reminding users about important phone calls, e-mailing meeting reminders, and managing a contact list.
This free 30-day trial also provides some interesting details that many casual users may not find useful, but others may see as essential. Within the Contacts there are places to input where the user met a person and how they are associated, which may prove useful for users with enormous contact lists. Another unique aspect is the Radar, which maps future appointments into a radar screen for quick forecast of which days will be busiest in the near future.
While Daisho provides a great deal of services, it may take getting used to. The main navigation screen is cluttered and confusing, making practically nothing intuitive. Luckily, the Help menu has an incredibly detailed guide. Another issue is its promised compatibility with USB sticks, allowing it to transfer from computer-to-computer. We did not attempt this option, but had difficulty finding options to perform the task or information about how to do it when searching Help.
Although it may take a large chunk of the 30-day trial to figure out Daisho's many options, users willing to put in the time might find it to be the comprehensive organizational system they need.
From Daisho Blacksmith:
Daisho is designed from ground up to empower professionals to excel in today's demanding economy with parallel projects, high time pressure, and demanding customers. Daisho was created to address an essential need: to stay competitive in the long run. With this software you can set goals and manage time and budgeting, organize contacts, use integrated e-mail client, enjoy syncronization with Outlook. Skype is integrated. Daisho can be installed on an USB stick without local installation. This way, you can use Daisho on any computer with USB capability.
Version 2.7.4 fixes issues with ringing alarms while checking for a new version.
What's new in this version: Version 2.7.4 fixes an issues with ringing alarms while checking for a new version
More Products to Consider
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Transfer Phone Contacts, SMS, Photos, Call Log between Android,...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Replace the standard Windows Notepad with an advanced tool, fea...
- Edit text in a light notepad replacement with many innovative f...
- Manage vital information about contacts.
- Manage vital information about contacts.
- Manage and organize your contacts.
- Manage your contact and customer information.
- Replace Post-It-style notes left stuck to your PC monitor.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 20 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content