From DTM Soft:
DTM DB Event is a database monitoring and management tool. This utility allows the user to define a few situations (events). For each event the user can define what the program should do if the event is occur. The program helps the database administrator to perform continuously database status monitoring. Also, if critical events are occurring, the program can make required actions automatically.
What's new in this version: Version 1.05.06 includes local or remote Performance counter value as event definition, bulk event change options, new navigation panel, and new five built in reports and log viewers.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Organize intuitively all your tasks.
- Let your business benefit from the e-commerce convenience.
- Enhance database development and management tool for SQL server...
- Develop Oracle databases from MS Visual Studio 2010.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create and browse databases and run SQL queries.
- Manage every aspect of your driving school business.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, manage, clone, backup, and restore your databases.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Use an advanced graphical user interface for administration and...
- Keep track of your inventory and finances.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Access SQL databases from your Web browsers and explore informa...
- Search and access real-time lists of vehicles for auctions.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...