From Hyams Development:
CurveExpert Basic is a comprehensive curve fitting system for Windows. XY data can be modelled using a toolbox of linear regression models, nonlinear regression models, interpolation, or splines. Over 30 models are built-in, but custom regression models may also be defined by the user. Full-featured graphing capability allows thorough examination of the curve fit. The process of finding the best fit can be automated by letting CurveExpert compare your data to each model to choose the best curve. CurveExpert Basic was designed to be simple but powerful, so that all users can obtain a model for their data quickly and easily.
More Products to Consider
- Provide a solution for curve fitting and data analysis.
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Work with regression models.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Plot a variety of graphs.
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Provide a powerful equation plotter with numerical and calculus...
- Fit data with linear, nonlinear curve models and surface models...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Provide a tool to analyze, manage, and view complex data.
- Detect and analyze network problems by graphing ping times and ...
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- An intuitive, cutting edge statistical analysis and data mining...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Perform computationally intensive tasks in an interactive mathe...
- Draw graphs of mathematical functions in a coordinate system.
- Automate repetitious tasks of checking the same Web sites and f...
- Edit your math equation.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content