Editors' Note: Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
Creative Project Manager is a full-featured, intuitive system making project management a breeze. In addition, Creative Project Manager includes Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Document Management, Shared Calendaring, Accounting, and much more. It even supports supports Calendar and Contact sharing using iCal, AddressBook.
Creative Project Manager covers all of the areas that you need for job tracking and project management. Because it is web based, there is nothing to install and you can set up in a single day. It works with both PC and Macintosh from any location over any connection. Or install it locally on your own servers - it's all up to you! All options include training and support to ensure that you'll be up and running in no time.
Among the many features of Creative Project Manager:
- Graphically view your firm's metrics - manage your firm by the numbers.
- Manage Contacts and Leads
- Create Project Schedules, Calendars and Manage Tasks
- Take your contacts and calendar on the road with iCal, AddressBook.
- Approve Timesheets, Purchasing, Billing and Budgets
- Review and Approve Artwork Online
- Store and Manage Digital Assets
- Manage and Balance the Books
- Free client and vendor access to streamline workflow.
- Quick startup from Clients & Profits, Adman and many others
- Full-featured CRM (Client Relationship Management)
- Extranet capabilities.
Prices start at $175 per month for five users.
What's new in this version:
52 enhancements in four key areas, and improved support for Mac OS X 10.4.9. Further details of this month's update may be found at http://Creative-Manager.com/PressRls_070612a.asp
Project Management Enhancements
- Campaign budgets now have several new options for tracking actuals to the budget. Users can now pull in actual figures by Item, by Project Type or they can specify which budget item each project goes to.
- A new side navigation bar has been added to ... See all new features »