Date Added:Jun. 14, 2007
Price:Purchase; $380.00 to buy
File Size:Not available
Downloads Last Week:1
Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
Update Your Review
Submit Your Reply
E-mail This Review
Report Offensive Content
|What's new in version 8.4.3|
|52 enhancements in four key areas, and improved support for Mac OS X 10.4.9. Further details of this month's update may be found at http://Creative-Manager.com/PressRls_070612a.asp|
Project Management Enhancements
- Campaign budgets now have several new options for tracking actuals to the budget. Users can now pull in actual figures by Item, by Project Type or they can specify which budget item each project goes to.
- A new side navigation bar has been added to the flash based screen for Schedule and Grid Time Entry.
- Multi-company users can now export a specification sheet to a text file and then re-import it into a separate company. The system will set up the form and all of its custom fields.
- When using the "MY Tasks" dashboard part to update hours, the system will now default an actual start date for the task when the user enters some hours for a task.
- More fields have been added to almost all of the data sets for clients who have requested specific fields for reports.
- When a client logs into the system to add a project request, if they are part of a company that has a parent company, they will be allowed to select which client to add the request for.
- Users can now elect to see all system messages (the messages we add to the system when you log in about up coming events) in the My Info section of the system.
- The listing pages will now show a grand total for the list on the last page.
- We have added custom fields to the flash based schedule screen. These are selected based on the task type.
- Users can now add sales tax on advance billing invoices. When the advance bill is applied to the real invoice, the sales tax to the real invoice may be applied as well to reduce the sales tax liability on the invoice.
- Users can now turn unapplied advance billing invoices into credit memos. The system will generate a new credit memo invoice and close out the remaining advance billing amount on the invoice.
- Users can now search for client invoices by project name
- A new custom report data set has been added that allows users to print the details of what has been billed on client invoices.
- An option called "Use Expense Item Class When Generating Vendor Invoices" has been added to the Transaction Preferences. If checked, the Expense Item class will be used on the Vendor Invoice Line rather than the User's class.
- If the Expense Item does not have a class, then it will default back to the User's class.
- Users can now inactivate billing statuses
- Users can now show a total for labor and expenses at the bottom of client invoices as part of the subtotals on the report.
- Users can now specify if tax applied to a billing item so that when doing billing by billing item the system will now default these onto the invoice.
- Users can now group spots and insertions to the order level on client invoices.
- A date range search option has been added when applying a vendor invoice to orders.
- The media estimate number will now print on the order
- The deletion of orders is now logged to the system log
- There is now an option to print the traffic section of a broadcast order
- The media discrepancy report can now be grouped to the station level
- The drill down P&L statement now has a drill down screen when users run the report in Cash Basis format.
- Users can now add unapplied advance billing invoices to client statements
- Users can now age client statements by Invoice Date, Due Date or Posting Date
- The field options on the project cost transaction data set has been expanded
|Publisher web site||http://www.Creative-Manager.com|
|Release Date||June 14, 2007|
|Date Added||June 14, 2007|
|Subcategory||Project Management Software|
|Operating Systems||Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.3.9/10.4 Intel/10.4 PPC/10.5 Intel/10.5 PPC|
|Additional Requirements||Mac OS X 10.1 or higher|
|File Size||Not Available|
|File Name||External File|
|Downloads Last Week||1|