Put simply, CoreBudget is a simple to use, personal financial analysis system. It is much more than just a simple budgeting software tool. It is designed to allow an individual to completely analyze his or her finances each month as quickly as possible. Unlike other free financial analysis tools that make users hand enter their spending, CoreBudget simply imports bank transactions directly from your actual bank accounts. Log in to your online banking, export your bank transactions for any time frame and then just import them into CoreBudget for instant analysis. CoreBudget will import an entire months bank transactions in under 5 seconds. CoreBudget then simply acts like a bank statement on steroids. You can view your transactions for any time frame you wish. You can view categorized breakdowns of your spending to see much money you are spending on Fuel, Groceries, and Utilities.
What's new in this version: Version 18.104.22.168 changed license to freeware.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Manage your bills using the envelope method.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- View the household budget and check your checkbook balance.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Keep in touch with your expenses by organizing your personal bu...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Show where your money is going right down to the penny.
- Manage saving/spending allocations by creating home budgets and...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Manage your home finances, budget, and credit cards activities.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Improve billing system in your medical office.
- Manage portfolios and analyze performance and risk.