Compass Free is a graphical, easy-to-use network monitoring and analysis tool. It provides WireShark users, and anyone else interested in their network activity, more visibility and insight into their wired and wireless networks.
Major Features include: Interactive network forensics dashboard, visualize rich node and protocol in graphs, support for both wired and wireless networks, support for PCAP and PKT files, create instant WYSIWYG HTML reports, seconds and milliseconds modes, compare and correlate data over time, shaded area, pie, and bar charts, real-time update of integrated graphs, navigate and zoom in graph with mouse, and extensible protocol recognition.
What's new in this version: Version 3.0:
- Signal Strength Statistics
- Milliseconds Mode
- Filtering on Nodes and Protocol
- Ability to open very large files
- Ability to display many files together
- Dynamic scaling of graphed items
- Separate receive and transmit statistics
More Products to Consider
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Capture and analyze the traffic and protocols running on a comp...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
- Monitor network and perform traffic-level network analysis.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Manage the network traffic with advanced network traffic monito...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Perform Telnet operations with this multi-featured server.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Measure throughput performance of wired and 802.11 (WiFi) netwo...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: Compass Free 184.108.40.206
works with wireshark files.
wish it had real-time capture and signal strengths stats. wish it could save a filtered selection back to a trace file.
great tool!Important: Compass requires the latest version of the Flash Player ActiveX control, not the browser plug-in. The easiest way to update is to uninstall Flash Player ActiveX, run Compass, click the "Get Adobe Flash Player button", and follow the instructions on the Adobe site from there. -spacepacket
Updated on Jun 28, 2011
Updated on Jun 28, 2011Oh, and after you install Flash Player Active X, you may have to reboot.
"Easy to load and use graphs for pcap files. Nice!"
Version: Compass Free 220.127.116.11
Reads packets from pcap files. Good looking report. It's free!
Does not load selected nodes and protocols into WireShark or OmniPeek...yet. ;-)
Compass is great for anyone looking for more ways to visualize their network traffic.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content