Compass Free is a graphical, easy-to-use network monitoring and analysis tool. It provides WireShark users, and anyone else interested in their network activity, more visibility and insight into their wired and wireless networks.
Major Features include: Interactive network forensics dashboard, visualize rich node and protocol in graphs, support for both wired and wireless networks, support for PCAP and PKT files, create instant WYSIWYG HTML reports, seconds and milliseconds modes, compare and correlate data over time, shaded area, pie, and bar charts, real-time update of integrated graphs, navigate and zoom in graph with mouse, and extensible protocol recognition.
What's new in this version:
- Signal Strength Statistics
- Milliseconds Mode
- Filtering on Nodes and Protocol
- Ability to open very large files
- Ability to display many files together
- Dynamic scaling of graphed items
- Separate receive and transmit statistics