From Brent Shelton:
Looking up your contacts is a snap with Close Call. The program was designed to be simple. We had quick entry and retrieval in mind when designing this application. If you want to store basic contact information and retrieve it later with easy lookup tools, Close Call is for you. The program is ideal for a simple contact database in the office or an electronic telephone book at home. You won't have to waste time hunting for the same phone number in your telephone book again! The program allows you to maintain multiple data files so you can separate your contacts. Features include: print mailing labels, password protect each data file, email contacts with a single click, create a list of email addresses to reach a group of contacts, dial contacts with a single click, customize the font and color of Close Call. There are search tools provided for easy lookup. Automatically open your main Close Call file when the program starts. Edit any contact record with a simple double-click. Tools to make backups of your Close Call files. Choose to run Close Call when Windows starts. Runs in the Windows System Tray for quick access. The program is tiny and can it can fit on a single floppy disk.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Record, store, and manage contact information.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Close any Windows application from a DOS window.
- Save Gmail attachments directly to Google Drive from the attach...
- Scan and close self-launching programs on your desktop.
- Delete the expired messages from any specified folder in each u...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Verify valid e-mail addresses in your mailing lists.
- Manage startup programs.
- Windows CardFile replacement.