Classic Menu for PowerPoint 2010, an Office add-in designed for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010, brings PowerPoint 2003's classic view with old menus and toolbars into Microsoft PowerPoint 2010's Ribbon, adds a "Menus" tab at the far left of the menu bar and allows you to work with PowerPoint 2010 as if it were PowerPoint 2003.
Microsoft PowerPoint's release may be good news for those who have to work with hundreds of PowerPoint presentations in daily life. However, for some people, it may be frustrated and hard to find some old and familiar menus and toolbars in the new powerful Ribbon. And some may prefer Microsoft PowerPoint 2003's classic view with old menus and toolbars for habits and familiarity.
Classic Menu for PowerPoint is designed to restore PowerPoint 2003's old look with old menus and toolbars in PowerPoint 2010's Ribbon, and make PowerPoint 2010 look like PowerPoint 2003. Restored old interface stays under "Menus" tab in Ribbon. Users are able to find out all features and command from old menus and toolbar quickly. In addition, the old interface contains new features of PowerPoint 2010, too.
All old menu items of PowerPoint 2003 are well displayed as a group in the tool bar of the Ribbon, while all new features and commands of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 are added to the classic style interface.
Support all languages that are supported by Microsoft PowerPoint 2010: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Dutch, Chinese, and more. It automatically shows the menus and toolbars in the language of your Microsoft Office 2010.
Fully compatible with Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Vista, Vista x64, XP, XP x64, Windows 2003 Server and 2008 Server. Combine 32-bit and 64-bit Classic Menu into one single Exe installation package, so that users don't need to know whether they are using 32-bit or 64-bit of Microsoft Office 2010.
What's new in this version: Combine 32-bit and 64-bit Classic Menu into one single Exe installation package, so that users don't need to know whether they are using 32-bit or 64-bit of Microsoft Office 2010.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Process documents and save them in various formats.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Prepare stunning presentations, save them on cloud, and share w...
- Create and manage your invoices, quotes and manage inventory an...
- Create and manage databases with graphical interface.
- Manage SQL databases with graphical interface.
- Create and manage the membership database for any Chamber of Co...
- Convert image files to PDF documents.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content